Business-trainer, learning consultant, facilitator, coach. Development and delivery of custom-tailored sales, negotiations, management, personal/team efficiency training programs.
Igor draws on 20 years of first-hand experience business consulting and training across Ukraine, CIS and wider Europe.
Nizhniy Novgorod Linguistic University, Russia.
Business-trainer: Coca-Cola Amatil (Australia); Coca-Cola Bottlers of Eurasia (USA);
General Training Company (UK); Carew International (USA).
Coach: Life Purpose Institute (USA).
Personal Efficiency Program (PEP®) coach: IBT — Institute of Business Technology (Netherlands).
- 13 years in “real” business in Ukrainian and multinational companies. Positions ranging from a translator and a Sales Rep to L&D Manager and CEO (manufacturing, FMCG, oil trading).
- 5 years in management: Sales Manager (FMCG, — Coca-Cola Amatil), L&D Manager (FMCG, — Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine), CEO (oil trading, — Drahcir Industries US/Russia).
- 23 years in business training: Coca-Cola in-house trainer, partnership with TMA World (UK), LDR Worldwide (USA), OnTrack International (UK), Hemsley Fraser (UK), HR Partners (Germany), Kozak Outsourcing (Hungary), free-lance learning consultant. Over 600 programs for more than 8000 employees of 50 companies in 20+ countries.
- 2020 – now — Customer Success Partner with 60 Seconds (Australia) for the ongoing Eisai High Performance Influencing Skills Framework.
- 2021 — Associate facilitator with Hemsley Fraser (UK) for Merck Boost Your Agile Mindset Project.
- 2020 – Associate facilitator with Hemsley Fraser (UK) for Philip Morris International Soft Skills Development Project.
- 2019 – now — Associate facilitator with OnTrack International (UK) for the ongoing Dialog Management Soft Skills Development Project.
- 2018 – now — Associate facilitator with Hemsley Fraser (UK) for the ongoing Ipsen Group Management Academy Program
- 2017 -2018 Associate facilitator with LDR Worldwide / Global Corporate College (USA) for the Boeing Management and Supervisory Development Global Program.
- Since 2014 — Associate Learning Consultant with TMA World (UK) for the Hewlett Packard Professional Skills Development Global Program (Europe).
- 2014-2015 — S|E|B Ukraine “Team Collaboration” Project.
- 2008-2012 — Associate Learning Consultant (Europe, CIS, Ukraine) with TMA World (UK), Client Lead for ArcelorMittal (CIS, Ukraine, EU) Global Management Training Project. TMA World and ArcelorMittal were nominated winners of 2011 European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) – ‘Excellence in Practice Award’ for an ‘outstanding’ case study submission detailing TMA World extensive and strategic work with ArcelorMittal over five years.
- 2010 — Design and implementation of “Enhancing the Management Board Efficiency” Coaching Project for SKF Ukraine.
- 2005-2007 — international L&D Project for BASF Agro Division in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.
- 2006 – “Organizational Change” and “Annual Business Planning” facilitation projects for BASF (Germany, Russia) and Johnson&Johnson (Ukraine, Russia).
- 2005-2006 — Sales Force Development Program for Coca-Cola HBC Armenia.
Boeing, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Unisoft, INCOM, ArcelorMittal, SKF, Henkel, Bosch & Siemens, Dialog, BASF, SYNGENTA, Euralis Semences, DuPont, BAYER, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, PRAKTIKER, Orange, Unicredit bank, Ukrsibbank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Credit Lyonnais, S|E|B, METRO Cash & Carry, Sun Interbrew (AB Inbev), Lukoil, UNIQ A, AXA, GlaxoSmithKline Healthcare, Johnson&Johnson, DePuySynthes ICS, Ipsen Group, Merck, HL Display.