LEA WEYERMANN LOZAR. As an ICF-certified coach, Lea specializes in aiding ambitious leaders and their teams to push forward and succeed in today’s VUCA world. In her work, she utilizes many years of professional sports and leadership experience with a passion for personal and team excellence to give her clients the edge they need to succeed, surpass their goals, and surf the waves of constant change with confidence and ease.
She supports her clients in:
- Exploring and finding their purpose, values, and goals
- Decoding their individual strengths, motivators, and drivers
- Thinking beyond themselves and their own team to achieve the larger organizational objectives
- Equipping them with tools and resources to surf the waves of constant change
- Increasing their self-awareness and becoming a better version of themselves.
When not wearing her coaching hat, she can be often found outdoors carving down the ski slopes, jogging, improving yoga poses, or simply enjoying family time with her husband and her two young daughters.
- Certified Reinvention Practitioner, Reinvention Academy (2023)
- Certified Team Coaching Foundation – GTCI (2022)
- Certified ACE Coach – Journey to Mastery, WBECS (2021)
- Accredited ACC coach by ICF (2020)
- Certified Professional Coach — ICA (2019)
- Certified consultant in WorkPlace Big Five® Profile 4.0 (2019)
- Executive MBA — IEDC — Bled School of Management, Slovenia (2017)
- Bachelor in Bus. Administration – Sierra Nevada University, USA
Expertise / Workshop facilitator:
- First-time leaders – leadership program for new leaders (Leadership foundations – servant leader and leading through coaching, assessments, effective communication, EQ, change management, etc.)
- Psychological safety and its role in performance, creativity, and engagement
- Radical candor – constructive feedback in the workplace
- Change management – assessment, alignment, design and implementation of sustainable change with reinvention methodology
- Personalities at work – assessment of different personality traits and its impact on individual effectiveness and overall team performance
- High performing team – systemic team coaching to achieve sustainable performance and value of teams