International business trainer, organizational development consultant, coach.
Fields of expertise:
Leadership and management, personal effectivity, performance management, communication skills, change management, team building.
Consulting businesses on HR processes, talent pool management, targeted recruitment, intangible innovation methods, training and development of employees.
Coaching in the niches of personal and career coaching.
- 14 years of experience working as a trainer.
- Implemented more than 200 programs of different scales in local and international companies.
- Managerial experience – 6 years. Progressed in her career from being an internal trainer to becoming the head of the organizational development department at a large international company.
- Vast experience in developing and implementing HR corporate projects, creating a corporate university at an international company;
- Implementation of staff performance evaluation system;
- Management of corporate culture projects and organizational communication;
- Talent pool formation and organizational climate research;
- Coaching of senior company officials and key professionals.
- Great experience in working with different corporate cultures.
- Business trainer, coach, organizational development consultant (2012 – present).
- Head of the organizational development department at PepsiCo (2007 – 2012).
- Business trainer (intern) (March – June 2003) at SYSCO Foods, USA, Ohio, Cleveland.
- University lecturer (2001 – 2007) at the English philology department, Kyiv Mohyla Academy.
- Translator and co-trainer at Business Studies course (2000- 2001), PeaceCorps, USA.
- Translator (1997-1998) at “CaseSalesInternational”.
- Coaching: 2010 — Erickson University International: Certified coach — ACC.
- Pedagogical education: 2001 – Mykolayiv State Humanitarian University. Foreign philology specialist (English and German Languages).
- A series of special programs for trainers and consultants in the US, Russia, Ukraine, UK, Bulgaria, Germany, Canada, Czechia, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, and other countries.
- Management. «Director/Manager» job.
- Organizational collaboration.
- Change management.
- Targeted recruitment and adaptation.
- Personal effectivity. Time management.
- Stress management.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Team building.
- Effective communication.
- Conflict management.
- Motivation and development of staff.
- Presentation skills.
- Effective meetings.
- Training for trainers (for managers).
Benefits of working with Marina Ivanenko:
- Practical solutions with a wide range of applications.
- Numerous strategies for active engagement and optimization of learning processes.
- Adaption of programs for the specific needs of customers.
- Transformation tools: easy to comprehend and easy to apply.
- Effective, tried, and tested strategies, and practical algorithms.
- Long-term practical effect.
Marina Ivanenko’s Clients:
BASF, PepsiCo, SEB Bank, Abbott, Pharmac, Jabil, Astra Agro, Limagrain, D.TEK, IREX, EBA, International Management Institute (MBA), UMG, Nestle, BAER, SONY, Synergia Market, British American Tobacco, Interpipe, Smart Solutions, Loreal, LVMH, Carlsberg, Prominvestbank, Sony, National Bank of Ukraine, PINKO Italia, Kernel, Total, Dyckerhoff Cement Ukraine, Zaporizhstal, Naftogaz, Kostal, Servier, OLX, InAgro, UniqueTrade, Geberit, DeltaWilmar, and many others.