Business trainer, facilitator, Assessment specialist, coach, alumni of international organization AIESEC.
More than 14 years of experience in Talent and Development sphere, conducting trainings.
Areas of expertise: Communication, Time Management, Personal Effectiveness, Situational Leadership, Management, Public Speaking Skills, Change Management, Mentoring, Teamwork, Сustomer service.
- Launching and leading Company’s Training Centre from scratch
- Performance Appraisal implementation
- Facilitation and execution the project of developing the company’s competency model
- Implementation the project «Internal Trainer» for agricultural holding
- Launching Internal MBA program for TOP and middle managers
- Mentoring Program implementation
- Responsible for managing organizational changes in Talent and Development spheres
- Conducting a 360 Degree feedback
- Conducting business games for training and development goals
- Development of complex projects with a combination of trainings and non-training methods – such as simulations, games, cinemalogy, facilitation.
Education and professional qualifications
- Certified trainer (School of trainers A. Sysoeva, Ukraine)
- Certified assessor by Assessment method center (N. Sushko, Ukraine)
- Facilitating certification (Top) (N. Karpova, Ukraine)
- Competency interviewing certification (A. Karpov, Ukraine)
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Certification (E.Lustina, St. Petersburg)
- Coaching Certification (WPG, Ukraine)
- Donetsk State University of Economics and Trade, Faculty of Economics, Management and International Economic Relations, Master’s degree with honor.
Vodafone, BASF, KERNEL, Ferrexpo, Beirsdof, Reckitt Benckiser, Unicorn, CRH, Cardif, Jabil, Dyckerhoff, KWS, Sanofi, Darnitsa, AMCBridge, MD Fashion and others.