Business-trainer, business-coach, psychotherapist
- Certified business-trainer, Open Trainers’ University by Mark Kukushkin (Moscow)
- Certified professional coach by ICF standards, “MAXIMUM” International Academy of Coaching.
- Psychologist, psychotherapist (Kiev Modern Psychology and Psychotherapy Institute).
- Hogan Assessment certified consultant.
- Certified expert in «Happiness in Action» program (Coaching Institute, St.Petersburg).
- 20 years of corporate experience in both national and multinational companies.
- training experience since 2010.
- coaching practice since 2009.
Area of expertise:
- Emotional intelligence and emotional leadership development programs,
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC) skills,
- Personal effectiveness programs and energy management,
- Coaching-sessions for managers;
- Coaching management workshops and training sessions;
- Change management.
- 2016-2018гг. Kyiv Institute of Modern Psychology and Psychotherapy. Psychotherapist.
- 2004-2007 Kharkiv State Pedagogical University named after G.S. Skovoroda, Practical psychology.
- 1993-1998 Kharkiv State Pedagogical University named after G.S. Skovoroda. Degree with Honors in Foreign philology (English language and World literature).
December 2013-till now
Training company NRG: https://newrealgoal.com.ua
Business trainer, business coach, learning facilitator.
March 2010 – December 2013
Ukrsotsbank (UniCredit Bank), member of UniCredit Group: www.unicreditgroup.eu
Business trainer, coach, HR Business Partner.
June 2006 -January 2010
XADO Chemical concern (research, development and application of energy efficient and resource saving technologies as well as production and sale of motor oils and car care products: www.xado.com).
Head of HR department. As part of the senior management team, was accountable for a wide range of HR services provided to the business units of the Company with ca.1000 employees (Ukraine, Russia and Belorus). Was responsible for leading a team of recruiters and training managers in Ukraine and Russia.
June 1998- June 2006
MUST-IPRA Corporation (consolidates more than 20 enterprises, including Kharkov Boiler and Mechanical Plant, Kharkov Mechanical factory, Central Designers Office “Energoprogress”; IT companies): www.must-ipra.com.
CEO Personal Assistant, HR-generalist.
Trainings and Courses:
2020-2021 “Action Coaching” online training course by Leonid Kroll, Moscow.
2019 “Crucial conversations”, Smart Values training company, Moscow.
2018 Focusing course basic skills (Client-centered psychotherapy method), Moscow
2017 «Moving from Guilt and Shame to Freedom and Joy» Non-Violent Communication skills workshop by Kirsten Kristensen (Denmark)
- Non-Violent Communication skills workshop for NVC practitioners by Godfrey Spencer (France).
- «Non-Violent Communication and Neuroscience», workshop by Louise Romain (France).
- «Leading in a Complex environment» 2-days workshop by Bhavesh Patel (Great Britain)
- «Non-Violent Communication method» by Eva Rambala (Hungary)
- «Happiness in Action» Philipp Guzenuk. Happiness in Action expert certification.
- «Empathic Listening based on NVC method», by Irmtraud Kauschat (Germany)
2015 «Creating connection: building relationships of compassion and mutual cooperation», Duke Duchsherer (Canada)
2014 Strategic Planning, Irina Fursman, ICA.
2014 Technology of Participative Facilitation, Irina Fursman, ICA (ToP Facilitation methodology)
2014 Post-Graduate Train-for-Trainers course, Mark Kukushkin.
2013 UniManagement, Developing Leadership – temporary experience in the corporate Learning center of Unicredit Group, Italy, Turin.
2013 “T&D University”- training program for business trainers by Mark Kukushkin, Kyiv. Certified business trainer.
2011 ‘HR Core’ Program — Turin, Italy (training program for HR managers in UniCredit Group).
2009-2010 “MAXIMUM” International Academy of Coaching, Kyiv. Certified professional coach.
2008-2014 – participation on regular basis in the training programs of leading L&D specialists.
Vodafone, Kyivstar, Ukrtelekom, Metinvest, SCM, Interpipe, UMG (Ukrainian Mineral Group), Publicis One, ZEO Alliance, Luxoft, Ciklum, Ring Ukraine, Intetics, Zoolatech, Lalafo, UFuture, VOLYA, Privatbank, «UniCredit Bank», «Renaissance Credit», Universal Bank, StarLightMedia Group, Retail Group (Velyka Kyshenya, Welmart), Kernel, HarvEast, Syngenta, Viessmann, EVA, Farmak, Gedeon Richter, Pfizer, AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals, Dobrobut medical network, Ukr-China Communication, beauty salons network «Oh My Look», travel agency «Incomartour», chemical group «XADO».
Additional Information: foreign languages proficiency – English (advanced).
Video: workshop at the Human Capital Forum–2014 conference: http://stanchenko.com/texnologii-schastya-v-deyatelnosti/
Article: «Happy business: how you can make your job into the source of your well-being»: http://biz.liga.net/hr/all/article/navyki-schastya-kak-prevratit-rabotu-v-istochnik-blagopoluchiya