Contact us at email@example.com if you have any comments, questions or concerns.
1.2 This Policy is designed to give you an overview of what Cookies we use and how we use them.
1.3 Veriff is not responsible for third party Cookies, i.e. Cookies that are not initiated by NewRealGoal.
2. What is a Cookie, Types and Purposes
Here you can find out about Cookies in general and see a description of the types of Cookies we use.
2.2 Cookies may contain your Personal Data e.g. your contact information and information to allow us to identify your computer using our Services. There are other similar technologies, for example, called web beacons and pixels. Cookies allow us to recognize whether you have used our Service before and help us store your preferences and other information.
2.3 You can choose to accept only strictly necessary Cookies or choose and pick between functional, performance, and advertising Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline or you can change and save your preferences on our Website. Declining Cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website and our Services.
2.5 We use following types of Cookies:
- Necessary Cookies — are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these Cookies, our Website cannot properly function and Service provision may be hindered. These cookies don’t usually collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Performance Cookies — are Cookies that collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These Cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. Data gathered by these Cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website and/or Service works.
- Functionality Cookies — are Cookies that allow the Website and/or Service to remember choices you make (e.g. your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies can also remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Behaviorally targeted advertising Cookies — are Cookies that are used to deliver advertisements and to make sure that those advertisements are relevant to you. They can also be used to check the number of times the advertisement is made visible to you, as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Here you can find which cookies exactly are used for what purpose.
3.1 The Cookies we use are as follows:
|NAME||TYPE||WHAT & WHY||EXPIRATION||OWNER|
|Consent cookie||Necessary||To choose whether to show the cookie popup or not.||1 year||Veriff|
|LinkedIn Insight||Advertisement||To track conversions, retarget website visitors, and unlock additional insights about members interacting with our ads.||Up to 2 years|
|Bing Ads||Advertisement||Enables online conversion tracking, re-marketing, product audience engagement, automated bidding, and improves ad, broad match, and syndication performance.||Up to 180 days||Bing|
|Google Analytics||Performance||To track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with information regarding the source of the traffic.||Up to 2 years|
|Google Ads||Advertisement||Online advertising solution that we use to promote products and services on Google Search, YouTube, and other sites across the web.||Up to 30 days|
|Newrelic||Necessary||To provide flexible, dynamic server monitoring. This is necessary to be able to ensure that page loading time is up to standard or there are no anomalies in server performance.||Up to 2 years||Newrelic|
|Prismic||Necessary||Data collection relevant to PrismicCMS technical implementation.||Up to 10 years||Prismic|
|Hotjar||Performance||To gain a better understanding of how users interact with the Website and identify issues that users run into when browsing the website. This is essentially necessary to be able to identify whether the Website or Service design is functioning or has run into any errors.||Up to 1 year||Hotjar|
|Proof||Performance||A/B testing, UI experimentation & visitor segmentation.||Up to 1 day||Proof|
|Leadfeeder||Advertisement||To show companies visiting the website, how companies found the website and what they’re interested in.||Up to 2 years||Leadfeeder|
|Intercom||Advertisement||To acquire, engage and retain customers.||Up to 1 year||Intercom|
|Hubspot||Advertisement||To track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with information regarding the source of the traffic.||Up to 2 years||Hubspot|
|SalesLoft||Advertisement||SalesLoft is the leading sales engagement platform, helping our team connect with buyers faster and more often across email, phone, social and more.||Up to 5 years||SalesLoft|
|ZoomInfo||Advertisement||ZoomInfo is used by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to optimize their lead generation efforts by providing them access to a vast business contact database and numerous sales intelligence and prospecting tools.||Up to 1 year||ZoomInfo|
4. How you can change your Cookie preferences
Here you can see how to update your Cookie preferences and settings.
4.1 You will be presented information about Cookies and an option to accept all cookies or customize your Cookie preferences when you first visit NewRealGoal Website. You can change your Cookie preferences at any time under your web browser settings.
4.2 In case you prefer using your web browser. Here you can find how to manage your Cookie preferences under different popular web browsers:
4.3 If you prefer that your Personal Data is not processed on our website, you can activate the private browsing feature of your web browser.
- Valid from: 06, 06, 2022